Sunday, December 9, 2007

floyd maywether

WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. put Ricky Hatton in his place and his British fans . In the 10th round technical knockout at the MGM Grand which was sold out in las vegas Saturday night.
It was a harsh night for Hatton, who had only been down once in his career. He lost for the first time in so long. The two-time junior welterweight and welterweight champion was no match for Mayweather. Before the knockout at the start the 10th, he was only behind by about 10 points on two of the judges scorecards the stats were even closer.
"That was a fluke," Hatton joked. "I felt all right tonight. I felt really big and really strong. I left myself open. He's better inside than I thought with all the elbows, shoulders and forearms he used. He was a lot more clever. floyd maywether showed ounce again the unreal power he has.

No comments: